This policy applies to you if you use our services directly, over the phone, via whatsapp, online or interacting with us on social media. This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by us.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.syachting.com and it constitutes the electronic presence of our company under the name of “SYachting - Stefanopoulos Dimitrios”.
The headquarters of the company are located at Athens, Greece.
Protection & Processing of General Personal Information
• Inform the natural persons about the PI we collect and process, for what purpose, in what way and for how long.
• Ensure that the natural persons are aware of their rights and of our duty for accountability and security.
What kind of PI we are processing
When you call us, visit our website, ask questions or order one of our services, we may ask you for information (PI) such as name, address, email, telephone number, IBAN, age, date of birth. We collect information, directly or indirectly, in the following ways:
Information you give us when you contact us or visit our website.
• Information we receive from your usage of our products and services or our collaborators services.
• It is likely to use information from advertising networks, our customers or third parties, in order to let you know about special services that may interest you. For further information on how to access, manage or delete information, see sections below.
How we use PI?
We use the information we collect, according to the consent you provide us with, in order to:
• Process your order
• Provide you with personalized and updated services
• Contact you to inform you about new services or products that may interest you
• Process your payment or prevent or detect potential frauds
• Answer your questions
When you contact us, we keep a record of our communication messages so as to resolve any issues you may have. We do not allow any unauthorized entities, especially without your consent, to access your information. Your consent is prerequisite for all the above (see sections below).
Who we share your PI with
We do notdisclose or share PI with companies, organizations or natural persons outside our business unless one of the following situations occurs:
• With your own consent: we share your personal information with companies, organizations and natural persons when we have your explicit consent.
• For legal purposes: We share personal information with public services when it is reasonably necessary and in order to comply with laws, regulations, legal procedures or governmental demands
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. You must remember although that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is essential, those who engage in transactions with SYachting to provide all necessary personal and financial information. This is critical in order to materialize their bookings and process the transactions. In each case, SYachting collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with SYachting. SYachting does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this page. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Your rights and our obligations
Our clients, the users of our services and our website visitors, have rights under the Regulation for the Protection of the Personal Data (which should not be in contrary to the legislation). The rights of the natural persons are the followings:
• The right of access to their PI
• The right to correct their PI
• The right to delete their PI
• The right to restrict the process of their PI
• The right to be informed about correcting or deleting or limiting the processing of their own PI
• The right to the portability of their PI
• The right to object to the processing of their PI
• The right to object to the automated decision making including profile instructions.
Our obligations include:
· The principle of accountability in respect to the 6 principles of processing the PI (legitimacy, objectivity, and transparency, purpose limitation, minimization of PI, the accuracy of PI, limitation of the storage period, security, integrity, and confidentiality).
· Every process of the PI is legitimate only if one of the following 6 conditions applies:
The subject of the data has consented to the processing of the data.
• The process of the PI is necessary for undertaking a contract, where the subject is a party.
• Processing is necessary for the compliance with the legal obligation of the controller.
• Processing is necessary to safeguard the vital interest of the natural person.
• Processing is necessary for the fulfillment of a duty to the public interest or during the exercise of public authority entrusted to the controller.
• Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party unless the interest or fundamental rights and freedoms of the natural person prevail. In addition, we implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect our company and our customers against unauthorized access or alteration, tampering or destruction of the PI we have in our possession. Specifically:
• We encrypt many of our services.
• We control data collection, storage and processing practices, including security measures, to protect against access to systems.
• Access to personal information is limited and controlled, and these natural persons are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality.
• In case that outside partners (for maintenance or support purposes) have potential access to PI, certain appendices of the existing cooperation contracts cover the requirements of the Regulation. Throughout the entire processing cycle of PI (from collection to destruction of the PI), we take the appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of PI. Similar measures are required by third parties handling or processing PI.
Access to your own PI and information
Within the scope of the Rights granted to you by the Regulation, you can view and request a correction or limitation of processing or deleting the PI. In such cases, you are requested to fill in a subject access request (SAR). We are obliged to respond to you within one month of the receipt of the SAR. The exercise of the rights of a natural person can always be done under the existing legislation (eg you cannot ask for a deletion of your PI when the labor law requires to be retained for 10 years). Every time you use our services, our goal is to provide you with access to your own PI. If this data is incorrect, we put efforts to provide you ways for quick update or deletion of this data –unless we have to maintain this information due to relevant legislation or for legitimate purposes. You can exercise your rights by sending an email to ‘’Contact Us’’ asking for a Subject Access Request (SAR) form, and submitting the properly filled SAR form through the “Contact Us”. We are obliged to respond to you within one month of the receipt of your SAR.