COVID-19 Health and Safety Yachts Protocols
Supporting your well-being and travel plans!
As a guest of SYachting we appreciate your loyalty and the trust you place in us as a travel partner.
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. We are doing everything so we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility as the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve.
Now, more than ever, we are focused on the health and safety of our guests. We are closely monitoring developments around the world and are in contact with global organisations including the World Health Organization,(WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention(CDC) and relevant authorities for country specific requirements to ensure the actions we take are comprehensive and suitable.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
In all our yachts, hygiene and cleanliness are always prioritized. In addition to the high standards of hygiene we already perform, we have taken additional measures to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities:
- Hospital-grade cleaning products and upgraded protocols are currently in use
- Increased hand- washing and sanitation of our staff members and use of masks all the time
-Yacht crews are spending as much time as possible at anchor or onboard their vessels, self-isolating
- Providing more hand wash and sanitation products to our guests
- All yacht areas thoroughly sanitized and cleaned daily by our crew
- Three hour ventilation to all interior yacht areas and deep clean between charters
- We have increased the deployment of hand sanitizers
- Extra precautionary procedures for food products and meal preparation
- Supplies coming onto vessels are disinfected.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations
- Daily checks of all crew and passengers temperatures.
- Daily monitoring and adhering to the latest information, protocols and tools from the World Health Organization
Moreover, please note that our team members are pride themselves on providing true hospitality especially to moments like this and we have confidence in their abilities. Our efforts are focused on providing you a safe and enjoyable time on board with SYachting.
Above all else we would like to reassure you that the safety, health and wellbeing of our guests and staff always has been, and always will be, our number one priority.
Thank you for the trust and support you have shown to us and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon!